Walmart Return Policy Without Receipt
What Is Walmart Return Policy Without Receipt?
You’re ready to return your item back to Walmart but can’t find your receipt. Can you still return items to Walmart without a receipt? Here is what you need to know.
Yes! You may return most products to Walmart without a receipt within 90 days of purchase. You must have a valid ID, and it helps to have the original packaging when getting a refund without a receipt.
Show Walmart your valid, government-issued photo ID. If your ID information matches the one stored in Walmart’s secure database, your return will be accepted.
You can then choose to do one of the following:
- Exchange the item with another item
- Get a cash refund if the returned item is less than $10
- Get a Walmart shopping card or gift card if the returned item is equal to or more than $10
- If available, send the item to the manufacturer for repair
How Do I Return An Item Without a Receipt At Walmart?
- As part of the refund verification process, Walmart will scan your ID, and you will need to have the original packaging. If you do not have the original packaging, it is possible for Walmart to look up your purchase using the card number.
What Type Of Payment Will I Recieve?
Returns made without a receipt using your card are refunded to your original method of payment. If you didn’t use a card, you may choose to exchange the item or accept store credit in the form of a Walmart gift card.
Debit or Credit Card
- Debit and credit card refunds will be available in up to 10 business days to get your refund.
- If your purchase was made using a debit or credit card, any refund is issued to that same card. If the original card is not present and is not available by scanning the receipt, your refund is processed onto a Walmart shopping card or gift card.
- If your purchase was a debit transaction, the refund is placed back on the debit card, if available, or cash can be provided.
Walmart has the right to accept or refuse a return. Walmart generally accepts all returns.