Amazon Items that Can’t be Returned
There are some items that you can’t return to Amazon.com or can only return to a third-party seller.
Amazon.com doesn’t accept returns of the following items:
- Computer laptops, desktops, and Kindles more than 30 days after delivery
- Items classified as hazardous materials or that use flammable liquids or gases (contact the manufacturer directly for service, warranty, return, and refund information)
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC
- Downloadable software products
- Online subscriptions after they have been accessed
- Gift cards (except as required by law)
- Prepaid game cards (World of Warcraft, Xbox 360 Live, Wii Points, etc.)
- Some jewelry orders
- Some health and personal care orders
- Grocery products
- Open software
- Items with special shipping restrictions
- Live insects
- Amazon.com doesn’t accept returns for items fulfilled by third-party sellers. The seller determines the return policy. You can see specific information per item in Your Orders.
- If the item you purchased from Amazon.com isn’t returnable per the Amazon return policy, you’ll see a message saying so in Your Orders.
- If you have a nonreturnable item that arrived damaged or defective, you can contact us.