Louis Vuitton Return Policy
Louis Vuitton’s return policy is similar to that of other luxury retailers. Merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is in excellent condition and resellable. Unlike other high-end retailers, Louis Vuitton provides free returns without any additional charges.
However, certain items are not eligible for returns due to specific reasons. Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding Louis Vuitton’s return policy below.
What is Louis Vuitton Return Policy?
Louis Vuitton allows free returns of items in perfect condition within 30 days of purchase, with original packaging and accompanying materials, including leaflets, invoices, and certificates.
- A refund may only be made in the same currency and country/region as the original purchase.
- All merchandise must be in perfect saleable condition.
- For fragrance returns, the wrapping and/ or packaging with stickers and adhesive labels must remain sealed, unopened, and not tampered with for an exchange or refund to be accepted.
- Any fragrance purchases with customized engraved bottles are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- For watches or jewelry returns, the complete product must be returned, including the packaging, instructions leaflet (with the warranty certificate on the final page), product certificates (such as COSC and GIA, where applicable), and the invoice.
- Merchandise in a perfect saleable condition will be accepted for exchange in any freestanding Louis Vuitton store around the world, excluding Brazil, China, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, India, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Lebanon, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
Exports: Clients planning to export items are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws in connection with such exports
How do you return a Louis Vuitton item?
Online purchases can be returned complimentary online or in stores [except Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, & Nordstrom].
- Register your return online or contact client services: Register your return online by connecting to your My LV account.
- Place your item in its original packaging with the original receipt.
- Put the pre-paid label, included within your order, on your package.
- Cover old address labels with the new pre-paid label and securely seal your package using the adhesive strip on the inside of the box.
- Should you need another return label, please get in touch with Client Services at 1.866.VUITTON (1.866.884.8866)
- Drop your parcel off at any UPS store or pick-up location.
Should you choose not to use the provided label and ship via a different carrier, please ship to the address indicated on the voucher.
In this case, Louis Vuitton is not responsible for packages lost in transit, and shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
You may also visit any Free-Standing Louis Vuitton boutique to initiate your return.
RETURNS (PREMIUM DELIVERIES)
Your purchase can be returned by scheduling a complimentary pickup from your home.
Contact Client Services: Email our dedicated Client Services team at [email protected] to request a return.
- Please include your order number and phone number.
Schedule a pickup time: Our Client Services team will contact you by phone to schedule a 2-hour time slot of your choice.
- Prepare your return: Include your item in its original packaging along with the original receipt.
- Hand-off your return to our Concierge: The return will be picked up during your scheduled 2-hour time slot.
- For item(s) purchased at a Louis Vuitton store location, please refer to the policy listed on your invoice.
- Please note items purchased at a Leased Department Store location cannot be returned at our Free-Standing boutiques.
Additionally, items purchased at any Free-Standing Louis Vuitton boutique cannot be returned to our Leased Department locations.