Nordstrom Return Policy
What is the difference between Nordstrom stores and Nordstrom Rack stores?
Nordstrom is a specialty store, and Nordstrom Rack is a discount outlet that focuses on deals and shopping that sells clothing that hasn’t sold even with markdowns at the Nordstrom stores. View Nordstrom Rack’s return policy
Is there a time limit on Nordstrom returns?
No! There are no time limits for returns or exchanges. Nordstrom’s generous return policy allows customers to return items for a full refund within 90 days of purchase. Some restrictions apply, such as for custom-made and final sale items, which cannot be returned. It’s always best to check the return policy on the Nordstrom website or with a store associate to make sure.
What is Nordstrom's Return Policy?
Nordstrom has no time limits for returns or exchanges. Nordstrom stores handle their returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate goal of making customers happy. They stand behind their goods and services and want customers to be satisfied with them.
Nordstrom said they will always do their best to take care of customers—with a philosophy to deal with them fairly and reasonably.
What is Nordstrom's no-receipt return policy?
If Nordstrom gives you a refund and you have no receipt, they will ask for personal identification, and a refund will be provided at the current price on a Nordstrom Gift Card.
Do you need a receipt for Nordstrom's purchase?
No! But your receipt or order number helps Nordstrom locate your purchase fastest. If you don’t have a receipt, they should be able to find your order in other ways,
Need to make a return to Nordstrom?
Nordstrom no longer sends return labels with orders, but you can still print your own prepaid label, get a QR code to use at eligible USPS locations, or make your return in-store.
Where can I take my Nordstrom return to?
- You can return Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com merchandise at Nordstrom Rack locations.
- Boutique returns must be processed at the store where they were originally purchased.
What is the Nordstrom holiday return policy?
- No need to have a holiday return policy because Nordstrom has no time limits for returns or exchanges.
How do I exchange a Nordstrom item?
- For the best service and selection, please order your replacement items online or in the U.S., call 1.888.282.6060, or in Canada, call 1.877.794.5304 for assistance.
- Please call customer service in the U.S. at 1.888.282.6060 for assistance returning oversized items, perishable goods, or other unusual merchandise.
How are my refunds credited?
- If you ordered by credit card, we’ll credit your account within 14 business days. Depending on the issuing bank and/or billing cycle, this will show on your next statement.
- If you have requested an exchange, your account will be charged for the new item and credited for the return.
- If you paid with a Gift Card, we would email you an electronic Nordstrom Gift Card.
- If you paid with Nordstrom Notes, you’d get a new Nordstrom Note in the amount of the Nordstrom Notes redeemed.
- If a credit card was used in combination with a Gift Card or Nordstrom Notes, the merchandise amount charged to the Gift Card or Nordstrom Notes might be refunded via an electronic Nordstrom Gift Card.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund shipping charges.
What is Nordstrom's Gift Card Return Policy?
- Gift Cards can’t be returned.
- Please call 1.888.282.6060 for inquiries and assistance.
WESTIN HEAVENLY BED
- Please call Simmons at 1.877.399.9397 for inquiries and assistance.
Are there restocking fees?
No! Nordstrom has no restocking fees.